City Data Services’ proprietary software, SpectR©, is used in the field to assist with conducting onsite inspections and monitoring- with or without Internet accessibility.
SpectR© provides any inspection and monitoring forms you may need, including HOME and HQS The forms are “smart” and allow for efficient and accurate reporting on the condition of regulated units, units with affordability restrictions developed with any public funds, such as HOME, designated housing funds and/or tax credit projects.
SpectR© produces immediate results such as findings and facilitates re-inspections. Results are instantaneously available to all parties. Subsequent HUD forms are also available for viewing, emailing, and/or printing.
SpectR© is a complete compliance tool with stand-alone features integrated with City Data Services’ multi-family housing database system.
City Data Services leads the industry with the most affordable and user-friendly database management systems. Our Data Intake Solution Company, D.I.S.Co, enables resource, referral, and intake staff to quickly and thoroughly document clients and allocate services. D.I.S.Co automates various tasks, including eligibility verification, service allocation, and follow-up recommendations. It increases productivity and assists businesses to meet funders’ regulations.
- Easily migrate from paper management to electronic management.
- Replicate your style of documentation in less time with higher accurately.
- Reduce expensive storage costs.
- Ensure timely intake and reporting completion.
- Streamline eligibility determination.
- Eliminate re-keying inaccuracies.
- Significantly reduce documentation redundancies.
- Eliminate hunting for files.
- Automatically completes reports to funders.
- Have access to information 24/7 any place you can get on your computer.
- Easily meet regulatory compliance.